Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van signwriting

I'm having something similar to Robert done on Friday by a company. Where Robert has the green area though, I will be having a logo. Similar writing. Logo and writing back and 2 sides. Costing me £196 inc vat and fitting + 5 year warranty. Might give you some idea. I could of got it £30 cheaper elsewhere but I liked the professionalism of the more expensive company.

That's great Robert that's the sort of thing I mean nice clear and simple but very affective, can I ask what it cost you.

What's the loral wreath for on the pass side door Robert.
Paul - I think it cost around £230 ish (no vat)

the laural shows 1973-2013 - 40 - years service......

a lot have people have said I am optimistic showing 2013

(maybe they think I won't be around that long OR the

world is going to end in 2012 as some believe /emoticons/smile.png

Tip: instead of using the to and from dates you could put:

established 1973 ( that leaves it open ended.

Robert

Just had my Citroen dispatch priced up today and to have the bonnet both sides and the back doors done its going to be £250

I suppose it all depends where you live but I had my Trafic done - full livery and logo'd all around for £150

id pay to have someone do it myself if thay mess it up then thay have to sort it out :]
Yeah id do the same - but should buy from a reputable dealer - i havent used any recently so cant say.

Just got this little van done, which cost me £150, which included blacking out the windows.

IMG_1085.JPG

Heres my baby, had her for 2 years, and about 5 months ago got around to sign writing it! Now lets see if can work these buttons out properly, lol.

I wanted eye catching, with business name on there but window cleaning to be clearly visible (had to have the AS large, it didnt look right otherwise).

Website and mobile number visible too (no telephone number on back doors :angel: )

P1040851.jpg

P1040847.jpg

looks great imo

how do you find them caddys mate ?

u got a pic of the system your running ?n what tank you got in there

Why is there a vw symbol on the bonnet just above the vw badge on the grill?.

Pretty eyecatching, but the lack of a phone number on the back is a big mistake surely?.

Ya thats great mate nothing wrong with diy systems at all looks good to me

I can see what bbd is saying you could easily fit it in there tho if u ever feel the need to have it on the back

how long you been at it now ? had the van long ?

Latest Posts

Back