Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van systems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

twinge1976

Hi all has any one heard of k systems based in Suffolk , they seem better priced then pure freedom and they come to you to fit the system

Any info on this company what be good if anyone has delt with them

There stuff looks really good ,stainless steel ro the works i had a long chat with the bloke a few months back nearly got one i have heard very good things about them

Cheers lads ! Had a good chat with him today ! Just worried as never heard of them and how the system compares to pure freedom! He says it's nearly enough the same

Like most systems they use the same tanks ( wyedale ) pump (shurflo) controller's (varistream) so they are all pretty much the same. k systems have not got the same outlays as the others as they are a smaller company

Seen one in the flesh - looked great.

As has been said, most of the parts are the same as Freedom - but I do love their stainless steel work!

Looks good to customers too

have heard lots of good things about k systems, they also come and fit your existing tank professionally too, which I Am considering doing soon hopefully. reasonable priced too.

Back