Van systems

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by twinge1976, Mar 21, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. twinge1976

twinge1976 Member

Hi all has any one heard of k systems based in Suffolk , they seem better priced then pure freedom and they come to you to fit the system

Any info on this company what be good if anyone has delt with them

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

There stuff looks really good ,stainless steel ro the works i had a long chat with the bloke a few months back nearly got one i have heard very good things about them

3. Paul

Paul Guest

I've seen one fitted in a local lads van looks the business and really solid sturdy stuff he swears by it and never had any problems b

4. twinge1976

twinge1976 Member

Cheers lads ! Had a good chat with him today ! Just worried as never heard of them and how the system compares to pure freedom! He says it's nearly enough the same

5. mark m

mark m Hero

Like most systems they use the same tanks ( wyedale ) pump (shurflo) controller's (varistream) so they are all pretty much the same. k systems have not got the same outlays as the others as they are a smaller company

6. twinge1976

twinge1976 Member

Cheers mate thanks for your advice! It's great they offer to come down and install it as part of price

7. James

James Guru

I've never heard of them before but looking at the reviews online they look professional to me

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ilmwmz

8. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Seen one in the flesh - looked great.

As has been said, most of the parts are the same as Freedom - but I do love their stainless steel work!

Looks good to customers too

9. AS Window Cleaning

AS Window Cleaning Active Member

have heard lots of good things about k systems, they also come and fit your existing tank professionally too, which I Am considering doing soon hopefully. reasonable priced too.

Advertisement