Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lossing the plot

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

I thought it was a good idea to buy 10 x 9m pressure washer hoses for my dinky washer as was on fleebay for a fiver each.

Well they arrived earlier today and well chuffed but the only problem is now were the bloody hell am I going to store them.

I think I'm losing the plot somewhat /emoticons/biggrin.png

I've now got a bigger van but now seems like I need a 7.5 ton truck /emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh, but a bargains a bargain....at least your magic sponges aren't due for a while...:rofl:

me....i have many things stored i don't really need yet....including a brand new shower...one of my jobs soon ish...lucky i ran out of money and so i have almost used all my stores up ...almost....still have about 10 2m drip trays to fit to my house that i have had a year....or of course the 200 flags waiting to be laid.../emoticons/biggrin.png

We sound so much alike /emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh, but a bargains a bargain....at least your magic sponges aren't due for a while...:rofl:
me....i have many things stored i don't really need yet....including a brand new shower...one of my jobs soon ish...lucky i ran out of money and so i have almost used all my stores up ...almost....still have about 10 2m drip trays to fit to my house that i have had a year....or of course the 200 flags waiting to be laid.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I don't think 200 will last me very long as I've used 2 of the 10 already that tuffers sent me today.

its very hard some times...especially on hukd which i check all the time....but i am trying to stop .....but ...bargains you gotta love em.../emoticons/smile.png

its very hard some times...especially on hukd which i check all the time....but i am trying to stop .....but ...bargains you gotta love em.../emoticons/smile.png
Ha, whenever I go on there, the deal has always expired :mad:

yep me find that too...the wife goes mad as i tell her the deal and then click through and cant get it....they have crashed a few sites!/emoticons/smile.png

They are ok for what they are as made a nice job of cleaning my kitchen white goods, plastic kettle, patio doors, stainless steel bin and tea stain splater on the painted wall behind the bin. I think I may have got a bit carried away trying them out /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back