Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Iv Had Enouth

Its up to you david247 as wfp is great but to be honest as long as you dont mind climbing up ladders I (personally) think that to get started you cant go far wrong with traditional.

It costs a small amount (compared to most new business) to get started and yet it gives you a big return!

After practice you can easily earn £15 per hour.

Thats a good wage for a self employed person.

Also I dont know if you have been reading other posts on here tonight but my advice would be to keep it simple.

By that I mean obviously allow for your fuel, insurance, advertising and time collecting (If you are going to collect) but £15 is very realistic.

Make sure you buy a scrimm, its a window cleaners best friend and it only costs a few quid. look for a A grade pre-washed one

Well if he hadn't of rushed into buying his gear I would of told him to go to the cleaning warehouse in Wolverhampton

Where he lives the bloody doughnut !!!!

depends on the house, a detatched house with a conservatory would be a £15 house, a terraced house would be more like £8, but depends on your area really

i think he got it from H's post, even though H stated £15 an hour not 15 a house, although there are plenty of 15quid houses about

It was from me C-THROUGH but I did say £15 per hour not per house.

Although I do clean in quite a wealthy area of KAAAAAAAAAAARDIFF and threre are quite a few £15 - £20 houses!!

I was gonna say there are very few £15 houses around Wolverhampton and the ones that are people are doing them for £10 and less

It's a struggle around here to be honest there's too many cowboys about .

I dont really have a problem in this area as most houses are £15+ and I do always clean frames, sills, doors etc..

I think providing that you are giving a good service and not charging stupid prices it os ok!

Back