Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vans 1.6 / 2.0

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Ive been using a dispatch from going wfp 2012 MOT Today always worried it a big fail. Do any windies on here drive 1.6 engine vans for work Id still look for a Dispatch or Expert because of the 2 side doors for access especially drivers side door for filling up water tank in Driveway when parked up.
Been looking today for rough prices
Hopefully no major work.

Been thinking of an udated upgrade for the rest of my working days.

Lots of Vivaros for sale
SWB Citroen just right size for Driveway Main reason looking for similar with 500 Ltr Water Tank stored

I run a vivaro 1.6 125 been grate pulls well and no issues as yet if I was to get another it be the 1.6 150 my mate has one and it flys there good on fuel I put £50 a week in that’s running a diesel heater flat out for 5 days a week the 2.0 does have more grunt on the moter way in 5th and 6th but 1.6 is nice around town only gripe is gears are shorter so more gear changes I had a dispatch with the new 2.0 engine in as curtsy van and wasn’t impressed with the power nipping about and it was heavy on fuel

Latest Posts

Back