Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

VANS -

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Teaboy

We will have a 2011 and a 2010 vivaro available in the next few months, both well used window vans with xline delivery only systems in.

Am I best to sell them with the system or without we are moving to merc vitos and ive always stripped the vans when sold.

any feedback welcome they seem to sell for good money with systems in and they will be no use to me???

Probably better off stripping the system out and getting what you can for it - you'll struggle to sell a van with a system in to anyone but a window cleaner. Took me ages to sell my van and system, but it was a newer van with a higher price tag. I do see the older vans with older systems and a reasonable price tag selling on the Facebook pages as they're good for new starters.

What kind of price were you looking for?

I have no idea what to sell them for, they owe me nowt but at a guess worth £2k - £4k ish from looking on ebay,
Im just waiting for confirmation on when the others are coming in and then Ill have a plan in place.

You can't get a new VW Crafter for love nor money at the moment. I have put new leaf springs and shocks on mine to keep it on the road. I would ask for £4k and don't be surprised that you get it the next day.?

100/120 OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD

ONE WE HAD THE INJECTORS Done 1st lockdown but it still shows up the engine fault, garage seem to think its the sensor

Back