Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Venture Into Wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Joe

Just been down to Bayersan & got a backpack and 30ft impressor pole.

Well chuffed, i got a full day on saturday which ive been looking forward to but dreading doing the dormers and 3rd story windows, so thought sod it and treated myself :)

Just got home and extended the pole full reach, thought it was gonna snap its quite bendy- anyone else got this pole?

Also looking for anyone in the purley area to sell me some pure please?

Picked up backpack, 30ft pole & 4 25l containers for £270!

If you search ebay for window cleaning backpack it should come up 1st page as a bundle!

I like that thought tbh mate, gonna stick it on a trolley and see how i go! Anyone else worry about fibreglass poles snapping?

Dont know much about fibreglass... but u could of got a clx for a bit more... would of been much better mate

But am sure u can get this once u start picking up etc /emoticons/smile.png

I like that thought tbh mate, gonna stick it on a trolley and see how i go! Anyone else worry about fibreglass poles snapping?
I had my xtel snap on the first day !!!!

Took it back and they repaired it for me , I have since upgraded to a ionics grafter 32 .

Hell of a lot lighter than the fibreglass jobbies .

Ive just got my 25ft pole today, I was out in the garden extending it. They do seem a bit floppy but Im not worried about it snapping. I wouldnt try use it when its windy though. On the plus side, I get 2 free brushes with my pole

Back