VARISTREAM settings

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Ryan, Feb 21, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Ok so i have mine set at 4 but 3 seems to low ideally i want 3.5 as a setting lol

what do all u boys have yours set to ??

3 on mine dont seem to give enough water to rinse well

iv only got a 250liter tank atm as i am starting out so only managing a few jobs with it prob 7-8 jobs and 90% of my work is first cleans so takes a bit longer

Advertisement
  2. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

That’s good if you’re doing a lot of first cleans.

I know a lot of cleaners with 250lt tanks have to go home to refill tank and then go back to work.

Richard

3. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Not that familiar with the varistream, is that setting 4 out of 10?. My pump controller has a dial, which i usually set just over half way round, so you may need to turn it up a bit higher, esp on 1st cleans. But also, if you are wfp only, you may find a 250l tank is too small. I have a 500l tank, and wouldnt get anything smaller.
    There was a thread on here just the other day about water flow, i think it is on page 2, you should have a look.

4. James

James Guru

I'm not very familiar with varistream either, I use Pure Freedom's 1-99 digital controller :/ what does the varistream do? They must be quite similar.

James.

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

ya it goes to 9 which u can hear it working super hard then but at 4 its a nice amount coming out and rinses lovely at that setting

on 4 it dont sound like its working to hard either tbh i am taking my time with each clean and getting some really good results with how i'm set up had a load of compliments already which is nice

iv got a tap on it so tend to turn it off when closing the pole down from 3 and 2 storey heights.

i'm happy how its set up just wondering what everyone else uses really lol

250litre tank aint to small just as yet tbh and as iv got reading of under 040tds it fills in about 20-30mins from empty lol on slandered water pressure hopefully i will need a bigger tank at some stage bring on the customers lol

6. neil_09

neil_09 Guest

Iv got a 125 ltr tank. Lasts me a day.
    Only do tops with pole and trad the bottoms.
    I also have a trigger on the pole and to be fair saves me loads of water from window towindow.
    My settin on varistream is 4 coz again 3 isnt great but for is a big difference

Advertisement