Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vauxhall Combo Van, 1.3 CDTI Diesel. 350L DI System.

van man

PRICE: £2495

DESCRIPTION:

This van is in excellent condition, and had been fully kitted out with a WFP DI system.

The floor has had Linex professionally installed for protection from rust. This is not the cheap paint that chips off and has to be re-applied regularly, it’s professionally installed to last the life of the van.

Full service history included which is rare on a van of this age, and a full service recently carried out by my local garage.

Mileage 91,500.

There is a 350L tank professionally installed and bolted through the floor, an automatic water shutoff for use when filling, pump and controller system included. Hose and pole not included.

This is a great runner, and extremely economical.

I am open to offers, so if you have any questions just ask, and I’ll be happy to answer them. My mobile number is 07976 687624

PICTURES: Pics can be viewed on dropbox here

Last edited by a moderator:
PRICE: £2995
DESCRIPTION:

This van is in excellent condition, and had been fully kitted out with a WFP DI system.

The floor has had Linex professionally installed for protection from rust. This is not the cheap paint that chips off and has to be re-applied regularly, it’s professionally installed to last the life of the van.

Full service history included which is rare on a van of this age, and a full service recently carried out by my local garage.

MOT March 2017, Mileage 91,500.

There is a 350L tank professionally installed and bolted through the floor, an automatic water shutoff for use when filling, pump and controller system included. Hose and pole not included.

I am open to offers, so if you have any questions just ask, and I’ll be happy to answer them. My mobile number is 07976 687624

I'm interested in van

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

PRICE: £2995
DESCRIPTION:

MOT March 2017, Mileage 91,500.

Text me on 07966425987

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back