Vax steam cleaner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Mar 25, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Advertisement
  2. strech

strech Well-Known Member

#2 strech, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    you have gone to the dark side smurf, its pluging powered, the darklings can use it :hehehe: ?????????????????? Repent Repent :rofl:
    cant blame you with £60.00 off :)

3. TolishAPurd

Don't forget to wear your pinny when you use it smurf.:D

What did you use it on? I always fancied a steam cleaner for the internals/latches etc of the windows but I wouldnt get enough use out of it to justify.

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

My last steam cleaner got borrowed and I never got it back like most of my tools over the years. That's blooming kids for you...:rolleyes:
    As I was asked to do a moving in deep clean that I did not really want to do but as the money was so good not to turn down I thought I better get another one as you do.
    I find it a very useful tool on a multitude of cleaning jobs in and around a house.

5. rshandyman

rshandyman Forum Addict

I do not use very often but it helps when you cannot use chemicals

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I found another use for that cheapo steamer yesterday. My wife and kids tried to paint a glass panel internal door a few years back and got gloss paint all over the edges of the glass. The glass is not flat so was blooming nightmare to try to get the paint off. However when I tried the steamer on it the heat of the steam softened it up and came easily off.

Advertisement