Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pain

Smurf

It was literally a pain for me doing gutter clearing today as pulled me shoulder yet again. :mellow:

Anyone else suffer from recurring injuries when working?

I have like tennis elbow from using the pole. Another windy near me has got it. I didn't know what it was until I was chatting with him and mentioned it!

Not nice mate, I been doing a pre property sale today ( painting + full house clean + windows in out and tidy garden) and I knew since yesterday it was Gona hurt, I have back issues from when I was knocked of my bike ( road push bike) a yeAr back, I think its just the soft muscle having to re build but once a month for about three days, its always sore so I feel your pain, I'm thinking a nice hot bath lol

You know what, last night was agony.. When the boy woke up and I went to get, getting out of bed was so painful, think it might be time to see the doc before I do anymore damage.

you mean papa smurf /emoticons/biggrin.png
haha like it, I get pain in my left knee real bad now and again after I got a serious whack on the kneecap a few years ago. It can just make climbing ladder a bit painful first thing in morning.

Back