Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vans

I got 350 and mines 600 payload plus thats 2995 plus vat and its got 95k miles and its a fiat scudo mate, thats expensive i got a 56 plate pug partner with 43k miles 1 owner 8 months ago for 2900 /emoticons/wink.png look around mate /emoticons/smile.png and 900 payload would take 500 litre tank /emoticons/smile.png u can get away with 600 , plus 95k miles is decent but u can get 1 for the price much lower

Not round my way in silver mate, that's the cheapest with the facelift model lol.

Also remember ill need to also stow away car cleaning gear, carpet cleaning stuff, house and office cleaning stuff and a pressure washer lol. So I'm thinking physical size aswell lol

Lol

Mainly concentrating on the windows n cars ATM along with end of lease here and there, carpet cleaning is done with a steam cleaner, then spray on certain stain removers for certain stains/carpets.

I'm more of a cleaning contractor lol

Don't wana jumbo though lol mondeo barley fits on the drive lol

Cars hmmmm wats ur rates? U gotta charge a bit dont forget car washes will only charge a few kwid but u gota detail more

Rather you then me, when it comes to cleaning other peoples cars!

Takes me 3 hours to do mine, in and out!

Id be loosing money at that rate! I do a brilliant job though, honest!

Lol so do I, just lots of practice lol.

It's like window cleaning though, use to take me well over an hour to do my dad bungalow, now it takes just 15-20minutes lol.

The main thing with car cleaning is the order of you products and the method you do /emoticons/smile.png

Vince that is what I plan on doing once I have built up a good window cleaning round, guarrenteed income, then start doing extras for more money.

jsut get a good van thats over year 2005 and make sure its got 1 owner and ur laffin like me /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/wink.png

but i wouldnt get a old van such as year 2000

i got a 56 plate now with 1 previous owner and i got it at 42k miles /emoticons/smile.png now its on 53k miles im planning on keeping it until i done 140k miles in it lol

Back