Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scams

Tuffers

Be careful of a scouse phoning from a mobile selling advertising space in a police approved local ads magazine. He phoned me about 3 weeks ago and while reading ciu last night it jolted my memory as there was a post about it on there.

I got a call from one of his hippos later in the day too. Be careful, they are after your card details.

Had this happen about 3 months ago. Said I'd think about it and next thing I know I get invoice for 200 quid! ! Phoned them to sort it out and they said could offer me discount. Said don't want to advertise with you and certainly not going to pay. So they said would take me to court! ! Contacted trading standards and they knew of the scam and said write to them. Did that and got email 2 days later saying my invoice had been cancelled.

Scamming little@#! $@ . Beware people

I kinda like these phone calls just put the phone on speaker and pass it to my 5 year old he loves to talk about power rangers they soon hang up

Back