Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Very sad news

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Davy G lost his battle against cancer this morning. I think the vast majority on here thought he was a great bloke for advice and encouragement and I personally will miss his input and joy of life.
I'm so sorry to learn this. What a lovely bloke he was. He'll be sadly missed.

Really sorry to hear this , I liked him a lot always straight and to the point and gave good advice , I thought he had recovered from the cancer and was ok . I wish his family well he will be greatly missed . ????

Oh no that's so sad to hear. I was only thinking earlier today that I've not seen him post for a while which is unlike him.

I've always enjoyed his input on here and taken so much advice from him, it's actually him having his op that spurred me on as anything seems possible after hearing about what he had been through.

He definitely had the right attitude to life, just seemed to make the best of it. He really seemed like a nice bloke.

Quite a shock that, thoughts are with his family.

Such sad news this morning. He was a great member on here and will be missed by many I am sure. Our thoughts are with his family ?

Oh no thats very sad to hear, even though i didn't really know DavyG personally his presence on the forum, valued and listened professional, my thoughts and sympathies to his Family and Friends at this time. ??

So sorry to hear this ?, I was just watching his video someone posted in one of the threads

RIP Davey G. Thoughts to his Family and Friends

Don't suppose if anyone knows whether or not the family has a fundraiser page for funeral costs etc?

Seem to be quite a common thing now via Gofundme, I'd like to donate something towards the costs if they do?

Latest Posts

Back