Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Got My First Enquiry.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CNS-southwest

and it was from facebook.

window clean and driveway clean /emoticons/smile.png

in a posh part of town too /emoticons/smile.png

Yes but it will take me ages with mine so it depends how big it iSight don't much like the idea of using mine but need the monies to buy a bigger one /emoticons/smile.png

Aye that's true, just think its a bit unprofessional turning up with an rac pressure washer lol.

Ain't got the job yet, waiting for her to get bk to me with her address and a picture of the back of the house so I can do a quote lol

If i was you id see how muchbit would cost to rent a decent washer for the day and factor that into the price .

Also you need to factor into the price that you will need to go back again to resand when its dry

Thats if it is block paved , im just assuming that it is .

Yer was thinking bout hiring

Already was Gona factor in coming back to sand /emoticons/smile.png

She still not got bk to me though so maybe a dead lead

Should maybe call back & offer to go around and quote- i have had a few people lose interest when I have asked for piccys

facebook can be ok for work but like joe said you get a lot of timewaster id say I get about 2-3 jobs from every 5 inquirys were as when I get phone calls or emails from website or leaflets il get 4out 5 jobs but if you get it right on fb and get a good reputation especially on them selling sites the jobs come flooding in ive booked in 6 gutter cleans in less than an hour before so just keep trying

Really....hmmm wonder why they all come through on Facebook.

To be honest he messaged me at 8am so she is probably at work so will wait till Half 5.

I had a look a petrol pressure washer and can hire one from jewson at £30 so I don't mind doing that.

I was shocked as I have not even canvased or anything, just my fb page with 6 likes, a twitter page and a almost complete website.

I advertise on a bout 7 or 8 local selling sites they have from 500 to 14000 members on each site its a lot of publicity for free, put the word special offer in front and people think there getting a deal

There are only three groups near me on Facebook /emoticons/sad.png
Are you sure? The tend to have stupid names meaning there not easily found. Try posting in the group asking if anyone knows of similar gruops in your area?

You better off looking at it your self. You wont be able to tell from a photo if your going to have trouble diverting the excess water/dirt away,

I just type the name of my town in the search box e.g Grimsby then words like selling, swaps buyers buying, stuff fo sale etc and they all come up theres loads but some only have 100-200 members so I just concentrate on the big ones

Latest Posts

Back