Vileda Evolution 0 - 30 degree squeegee

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by KleenGleem, Jun 17, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. KleenGleem

KleenGleem Guest

Hi everyone.

I am new to this forum. I have a small window cleaning company in Missouri, USA. We do about 60% residential, 40% commercial - all traditional. no WFP.

I am looking for a supplier of Vileda's Evolution 0 - 30 degree squeegee handles. I used to own one and loved it. I lost it on a job, and have not been able to find a supplier in the US to replace it. I have even browsed eBay Germany and eBay UK, and all I can find is the Vileda plastic homeowner rubbish, not the professional series.

For those of you not familiar with it, the Vileda is sort of like the Ettore Contour Pro, except the Contour Pro is spring loaded, and will change angles on you when you don't want it to, even when you have it adjusted down as tight as it will go. The beauty of the Vileda system is that at a push of a button you can go from a 0 degree to a 30 degree.

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on some of the Vileda Evolution handles, either new or used on good shape, please reply to this post.

Thanks a lot for the help. Happy washing.

Advertisement
  2. uribra

uribra Our new service cleaning shops window...

Hi Kleen Gleem,
    is your post still relevant? if so, I'd be happy to ask around.
    Waiting for a reply from you,
    Uri :)

3. KleenGleem

KleenGleem Guest

Hi Uri.

Yes, I am still looking for that Vileda squeegee. It is made in Germany, so maybe you guys in the EU may have better access to it than we do in the US. If I can find a supplier, I would probably get 4 or 5 of them.
    I would appreciate whatever help I can get.

4. James

James Guru

Welcome to the forum, unfortunately I can't help you :p

Hope you find one though.

James.

5. KleenGleem

KleenGleem Guest

Thanks for the input, James.

Does anyone know if there is a Vileda distributor in the UK, and if so, could they provide me with their website or contact info, please?

Thanks very much.

6. Iain

Iain Guru

Hi KleenGleem

We use a local company to supply out regional offices with Vileda equipment but no idea where they get their supplies.

Advertisement