Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Signage

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lol, I'm looking forward to seeing inside and out all finished /emoticons/smile.png

Helps me with my planning lol
The inside it pretty much done mate, I need another can of protect a kote. Still need to find something so I can quickly hang my BOAB up in between jobs.

I cant think of anything else to do with it to be honest.

Whats your plans?

Lol we'll Gona do for a small van with twin tank (not sure on size) one tank filled with pure water via di and one with normal water ( will do mainly trad and only use wfp for back pack style work)

So they will go up back with some clever pipe routing etc so they can be fully enclosed and I can you the bit on top as storage, then line to right hand side with hooks for poles at the top and some sized bits to put the gutter vac and pressure wash so they won't move, then on the left lots of cubby holes etc for cleaning products scrims, micros, blades etc lol

All in my head really lol

Soryy for the crappy video quality.

Lettering could have been a bit bigger on the services but it still visable from some distance. Im happy with it so its all good

Back