Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Big Shout Out To Rcproperty

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

He has just joined this forum.. But he never introduced himself :wacko: The guy seems really decent.

He knows his stuff about DIY systems etc. He even posted a picture of his van and his system which looks really good /emoticons/biggrin.png He is a very helpful person aswell.

He seems to know a lot and is a great addition to the forum.

Welcome to the forum mate.

He has just joined this forum.. But he never introduced himself :wacko: The guy seems really decent.

He knows his stuff about DIY systems etc. He even posted a picture of his van and his system which looks really good /emoticons/biggrin.png He is a very helpful person aswell.

He seems to know a lot and is a great addition to the forum.

Welcome to the forum mate.
Totally agree H (had to happen sometime lol), seems a decent bloke and knowledgable too /emoticons/biggrin.png Welcome RC

I've never actually seen this thread either WELCOME RC hope you enjoy the forum lol

Must of been one of H's midnight threads

I've never actually seen this thread either WELCOME RC hope you enjoy the forum lol

Must of been one of H's midnight threads
yer thanks paul! im sure i will enjoy being a member of this forum, what i've seen so far it seems to have a few helpfull people on and all seem friendly!

Latest Posts

Back