Vinegar

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by tobyswindowcleaning, Jul 23, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tobyswindowcleaning

What are the benefits of using vinegar in your cleaning solution? I personally just use a touch of original fairy liquid and I'm good, but I'm just curious as I've only ever known vinegar to go on chips!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

It is quite a good de-greaser so a dash in your trad solution will help cut through the yellow pollen spots and insect crud quicker but not that much quicker.

3. tobyswindowcleaning

4. Matt Barnett

Matt Barnett Member

I'm having trouble posting on this site I can't see how to do it.. Your question may help with mine.. I have a new clean & they had 5 large sliding doors fitted but on the glass is still the ring marks of the sucker pads they used to fit the windows in... Anyone know a solution.. I used methylation spirit & a pad but had no luck

5. David K

David K Forum Addict

I use ammonia , it stinks but eats all grease and nicotine . Got a solution in my spraybottle . Then just adding if needed .

6. tobyswindowcleaning

Matt Barnett things like that I set the glass as normal and then rub it off with my scrim, works 99% of the time. Then wet and squeegee after

7. Fönster putsning Bergdahl

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

Porcupine is brilliant, use it on all first cleans and it does a great job of getting 99% of whatevers on the windows off

Advertisement