Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Early Day Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

Turned up at a house today as you do and applied the brakes they did not work eventually stopped about 6 " from garage door after putting on hand brake .Drove the van to the garage about 10 miles just using the handbrake not a nice way to drive ( Brown pants ) hose cable had split they cant get one until tomorrow so half day today and again tomorrow :angry: :angry:

know how you feel, i was like that last week, not nice, all breaks was shot, and needed new cylinders, pads and discs due to break fluid leaking all over it!

even the handbreak wasnt fully working on it, van still rolling on hill, had to put it in gear to keep it still while parked!

£180 for mine to get fixed!

not been a good week for spending money on vans etc one in for service and cam belt change now mine has gone and brought another because I thought it was cheap hopefully that's going to be it for now

not been a good week for spending money on vans etc one in for service and cam belt change now mine has gone and brought another because I thought it was cheap hopefully that's going to be it for now
all happens at once, not really worked much due to the weather so far this year, but spent about £600 on van, still needs to front tyres yet, and the pheonix pole!

at least we know that all will be safe in the vans now! and didnt find out the hard way!

I got ma oil changed n a new fuel filter m topped up the brake fluid then ladt week i got 2 new gront tyres

In 6 days time i gotta do all this:

Tighten handbrake

New gear oil

New spark plugs

Put it thru mot so need to make sure everyfins spot on

I have to get front tyres aswell soon,

Mayaswell do the whole lot, as one of the back tyres has had a puncture repair.

Need to service my car aswell probs next month or april(do myself)

a few other bits and bobs. sigh

My car had two new rear calipers and 2 new front tyres around £350 and now its smoking blue outa the back end /emoticons/sad.png

I suspect valve stems /emoticons/sad.png

Back