Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

virisol

alright guys, I've heard loads of talk about virisol, and how great it is at cleaning conservatory roofs, etc.

just wondering if anyone can tell me best place to get it? people are quoting really cheap prices for it local to them, but when I've looked on eBay and elsewhere it seems really expensive.

any ideas, or Am I just going to have to bite the bullet and pay more for it? /emoticons/smile.png

ive used virosol and found it good but i was told about ubix 2000 which is better again imo especially for connys and facia and soffit cleans

im in ireland and buy it local if you google the name you will get auk supplier no problem

clover chemicals ltd

I'm in ross on wye, midlands area. tho I do go north east Newcastle area, or other areas with my trucking.......

have tried googling but as ya say seems 3 or 4 times the price /emoticons/wacko.png

Just been looking online to find the best place to by Viro - Sol.

Without sounding too Rc (sorry mate couldn't help it!) this website has the Info and Data sheet for Viro - Sol if you feel like saving it somewhere. We have these for all our cleaning products it forms part of COSSH. To be honest your everyday window cleaner probably doesn't need this and the product is not a dangerous one so there's no legal requirement but like I said we have these for all our 25 + products so have added it to the file.

http://www.cloverchem.co.uk/uk/products/hard_virosol_uk.htm

This site seems to be the cheapest including delivery for me anyway. It's cheaper to order two bottles as this is still only £6 for delivery.

Latest Posts

Back