Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what do i need for a cheap setup?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Picking up a couple of clever injectors very soon. I found out where they come from but mark isn't making a huge markup. So fair play.

Dosatrons are good Damo but all of the solutions have there disadvantages ,with a dosatron you need mains water pressure which is not always available

I'm not doing the soft washing my dad is. He's done a couple of jobs already and we have quite a few lined up.

We are making him a "service" van. So everything will be bolted in. Generator. Soft wash. Pressure washing. Etc etc.

So it's for ease of use really.

I am concentrating on Window Cleaning only.

I wouldn't have risked it on a conny roof @mark m except for the fact Mark Cave advised me that it would be fine at such a low strength

I actually went weaker than 1% to be on the safe side

Just experimenting to see what is possible with it

Then I'll start with the blackwash etc

Watched a vid from benz showing blackwash can be used safely on upvc so that is interesting

Mark is a nice bloke but he not done very much softwashing he many sells the products and many does pressure washing

I'm not doing the soft washing my dad is. He's done a couple of jobs already and we have quite a few lined up.
We are making him a "service" van. So everything will be bolted in. Generator. Soft wash. Pressure washing. Etc etc.

So it's for ease of use really.

I am concentrating on Window Cleaning only.
I reckon you guys spend more on equipment per year than I earn !

I've been to my dads unit tonight for good old route round

I've got me self a heavy duty pressure washer trolley and I'm actually going to build a 50l heavy duty setup with a motorised reel

Only reason is I've found a box of 50 turbo nosels and 5 inter pump pumps

And loads over goodies

In return I'm soft washing my dads entire house and roof

I'll be putting a big banner up from the gutter once finished

If any one need any pressure washer bits let me no

Plan is trolley 50 litre tank and chemical pump if I can figure out how to mount a chemical dispenser I might but not sure it's necessity

Reel on front with 100 m of hose

I'm going to self build a extendable lance with interchangeable nozzle system and fine jet for firing distance

Not sure when I'll get round to it tho lol

Back