Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customers classic mistakes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

Cleaned a new customer today husband was in nice easy job around two hours later gets a call from his wife her husband had said two of the windows had streaks on them thought strange so drives back to have a look ask him to show me the two streaky windows, both did have little streaks on them but inside the usual classic windows hadn't been cleaned for a while was so clean show up the dirt on inside.

He went bright red lots of apologies lol.

one moaned they were not cleaned great last time, looked up at bedroom ones he moaned about, i could see all hazy swirley marks,

looks like been cleaning windows with a cloth, all marks inside, i told him its inside, he went upstairs and rubbed his hand on it, all inside as i said.

great to know it was not me

Did a first clean on a big Solicitors office and got a very snotty email stating they were no cleaner then they were before. When I told them it was because the windows were filthy inside the reply, after a few hours, was how much would you charge to do the internals.

Back