Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Went Out For An Evening Canvassing

S

shreck123

Went out canvassing tonight I think I done well in three hours got 5 new regular customers two gutter cleans and a guy who wanted in and out done plus fascia and guttering cleaned. I don't think I done that bad considering I spotted two vans with window cleaning business cards on the dash in the area I was canvassing.

Only thing is I went to one house and she asked how much I charged I said 6 pound providing that she had them done every month. she replied I was to pensiveness her window cleaner only charges 4 pound and that was for an ex council 2 bed semi what the hell lol.

Mate u done well for yaself their mate... keep going dont take your foot of the gas mate ... and ive had a few people say to me your to expensive ..... im thinking nop its decent that u get what u pay for... simple as that

i take all the bad payers off my round mate.... but i always get 1,2 customers that wont pay... not because they cant afford it... their just hard to get hold of... plus some people never have money on them .... but i know who my good customers are.

nicely done mate, i picked up 9 new regulars yesterday, well pleased, and i actually enjoyed the 4hrs canvassing for a change

yeah just annoys me that some idiots are out there doing it so cheap there obviously not legit.

i have a minimum charge now of 7.50, obviously less if its just a front or just tops but theres no point underpricing yourself just to get the work as you will end up resenting doing it

Back