Vitamin D3

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by little j, Apr 28, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. little j

little j Member

I have had bad pains in my elbows from WFP for quite some time.

Which has stopped me boxing and playing rugby. A friend swears by these tables, vitamin D3, but says give them 6 weeks.

I have been taking them for 5 weeks and my arms are definitely much better. I got them from Amazon. IMG_20160428_182827.jpg

Advertisement
  2. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Interesting do you think they would help with knee pain

3. little j

little j Member

I guess it depends if it is from tendons. If it is then yes. They were £12 for year supply!

4. Ads81

Ads81 Member

Have your vit d levels checked mate(blood test) that much vit d can be dangerous, my wifes vit d was in her boots and they gave her 3200 iu, yours is over 3 times that in per tablet! It can push your calcium up too, she had to have her bloods checked after two weeks to check for hypercalcaemia, have a read about it online and get your bloods checked, she's a nursing sister so she knows what she's on about

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement