Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing rural properties

WCF

Help Support WCF:

maddydog

I'm just starting on my own and where I live (North Staffs) there is plenty of competition.

There are lots of single rural properties near where I live and I'm wondering whether I should target these as most windys probably think they're not worth the effort.

I use WFP system in a pick up so no problems accessing out of the way properties. I already clean a few properties like these and although the hourly rate is not the best I reckon they'll prove loyal.

I'm wondering whether to get hold of some letter headed paper, write an intro letter and enclose my leaflet. Driving around and posting them is going to be painful but might result in more his?

What do you think?

@maddydog if your going to drive around them you may as well chap the door and canvas.

Tap into other rural outlets IE perhaps there is a local paper,bulletin or community group?

Thanks fellas.

I thought about posting but don't know the addresses I'd literally be turning up. I know canvassing in person is the answer but it does get disheartening after the 100 no o_O

Chris if i had your brass balls mate I'd be laughing /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thanks fellas.I thought about posting but don't know the addresses I'd literally be turning up. I know canvassing in person is the answer but it does get disheartening after the 100 no o_O

Chris if i had your brass balls mate I'd be laughing /emoticons/biggrin.png
Might be worth telling yourself that they will say yes. If these are nice properties, odds are the person takes pride in it and wants to keep it clean. If they don't have a windy or not happy with their current windy, why wouldn't they say yes?

I have a lot of female customers because they eyed me up and down when i canvass, i can see it in there eyes when they look at me,

They want more than there windows cleaned.

This is why i offer them Xtra Services:666::666::welcome:

Get your selve some audiobooks to listen to Tony robbins awaken the giant or napoleon hills science of personal achievement can't rate that one enough have a listen you'll relate

Back