Wagtail clips for Liquidator channels.

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Wheelie Clean, Feb 22, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Wheelie Clean

Wheelie Clean Member

Advertisement
  2. Eric Gilliand

Eric Gilliand Well-Known Member

Confusingly in the first link the clips illustrated are the older Velcro clips although the video shows the new (much much better) solution. Second link? Who would know. There's no illustration. From personal experience you will need to contact them as Willie changes his systems at the drop of a hat and a number of stockists are left holding older inventory. ....no problem fitting to Liquidator...

3. keefo

keefo Well-Known Member

No illustration has shown up in the first link also. Do the new clip on fit onto the liquidator channel ready for the pc flipper Eric? Also what size would i order as the liquidator is not quite 14".

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

4. Eric Gilliand

If you order from Peter Erken, you will get the new clip and pad retainers as a set. Yep, no problems with putting them on the Liquidator channels. Order the 14" and trim down to size. Just off to work but will post a couple of pics of mine later on this evening.

5. keefo

keefo Well-Known Member

#5 keefo, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    I'm guessing for the clips an 8 or 12" for a 14" liquidator would be ok as you have the liquidator clips at each end taking up room. The pad will only clip in either side of disc up to the clip won't it and not all the way to the end like on a wagtail channel (peter erken example video), does this affect the use of the pad at all?.

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

watch out if you plan on using a flipper allday long. i did just that for 6 months then suddenly my wrists got RSI ,the tingles . i was very upset,here i was cracking on with my work,now im messed up-whats to do now.... i got it so bad they were tingling 24-7

so i switched over to using a seperate Tbar to scrub up then slimline wagtail with no flipper to squeegee. Sure things were slower but not by much, my wrists recovered almost overnight and iv not had any further problem. i believe it was the weight of the flipper when doing the squeegying was the problem

7. Eric Gilliand

Attached Files:

8. Eric Gilliand

Buy 14" Keefo. You want the whole length of the pad supported.

9. keefo

keefo Well-Known Member

Ah i see....thanks as always Eric.

10. keefo

keefo Well-Known Member

Will this order be ok [​IMG]

Advertisement