Wagtail combi other than 14" 18"

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Musntgrumble, Mar 11, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Musntgrumble

Musntgrumble Member

Anyone can please point me in the direction of a wagtail combi other tan the sizes above? was looking at smaller say about 10" any help you guys could give would be appreciated ;-)

Advertisement
  2. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

Which one is the combi?

3. Eric Gilliand

Eric Gilliand Well-Known Member

Combi (wide body) available 18" & 14" standard. Orbital Flipper (wide body with clips and sans Velcro) is available down to 12" but not smaller. Only answer would be to cut down 12" channel and clips if you wanted smaller. It would also mean cutting pad down and re sewing as well. I've considered it as I think 10" would be a handy size but to date just couldn't be bothered...

4. Musntgrumble

Musntgrumble Member

Yeah looked at it today and thought shall I cut it down? but bottled it in the end...ill give it a little more thought tomorrow :hehehe:

5. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Polzn bladz cut one dwn to like 6" which is tiny and looks very cute lol

Advertisement