Wagtail orbit

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by keir, Feb 19, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. keir

keir Guru

Bought this at christmas with the jetstream, never used it until today!!

Its a real piece of kit........absolutely love it
    I was doing terrace work today and have always struggled with the windows above the kitchen extensions, but with the orbit they were super easy, also in the back yards where space is at a premium and your pole can catch, the orbit makes it real easy, just side step the window, twist the pole and hey presto really made life easy today. Also reduces a little moving about when doing windows quite close together, just stand in the middle of them and twist the pole.....cant wait to use it tomorrow, got some awkward windows over garages.

I'll try and get a vid

Advertisement
  2. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

keir thats good news, gd to see some vids

3. keir

keir Guru

Only problem getting a vid is getting someone to film it while i use the orbit, usually a lad called glen is in on the bit tomorrow, he's a good lad i'll blag him to film it lol

4. keir

keir Guru

After another day using the orbit I AM IN LOVE lol

It also acts like a gooseneck, and makes cleaning sills possible with an extreme which i couldnt do before, i know i'm repeating myself but this thing is brilliant

5. keir

keir Guru

Ordering another one for my other pole, there is no way i can ever not use one of these again

The extreme is perfect with this too, sooo flickable and accurate, another good thing about the orbit is how square you can keep the brush when going side to side at either top or bottom of the window

Also how close you can stand to the wall whilst doing a window above, one house today, the back garden is like a dog s#*t minefield. I hate having to have eyes in the back of your head and not moving whilst doing the windows
    Worse is the hose possibly running through it all, they have 1 or 2 flag widths along the width of the house, so i ran the hose along the path, angled the head and stood within 2 foot of the wall and easily cleaned the windows and sill

An amazing piece of kit that has made my day even more enjoyable and easy, get one you wont regret it, best £15 i,ve spent, unless i get a vid i promise i wont bore you with its amazing qualities anymore lmao

6. Ssierragls

Ssierragls Active Member

Have you not tried gardiners swivel resi neck? It's a lot more compact, and you can change the angle as well

7. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

8. keir

keir Guru

Just looked at it......yep see what you mean

I'll get one for the slx but it wouldn't fit the facelift

9. Ssierragls

Ssierragls Active Member

10. keir

keir Guru

Yeah it would but discontinued......bugger!! lol but i see there is a newer version

Also been thinking......if i put the gardiners swivel resi neck on i would lose the gooseneck effect i have using the orbit, i have attached the orbit to an adjustable resi neck so its adjustable as normal with the quick release.

Advertisement