wagtail squeegee

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by jambo113, Jan 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

hi has anyone used one of them wagtail whirlwind squeegees? I've got a couple of properties on my round with windows above slippery pitched roofs and ive been using a extension pole with my scrubber on then swapping over to a squeegee but its awkward and i can only go in one direction, ive seen these used on you tube and they look great but are they worth buying?

Advertisement
  2. THEY ARE GOOD BUT TAKES A WHILE TO GET USED TO USING THEM

3. Masons

Masons Guru

No need to shout Colin....

4. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

I agree with Col - took ages to get used to wagtail, but has its place - pole work shops, and inside car showrooms etc it is really handy. If I can reach at ground level though I would prefer to use seperate squeegee/Applicator.

Dave

5. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

ii got one and it turned up today i had a play with it it does take a bit of getting use to i found it easier when using it on a pole to put the pad on top and just flick it back also make sure the waters not to suddy

Advertisement