Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van insurance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

reliable chris

Help!!

Please can anyone point me in the right direction of an affordable business van insurer?

I employ my son but can't get him on the insurance. It's not viable or affordable.

I applied when he past his test at 17.

Most wouldn't even touch him, but found 1 that wanted 6.5 grand a year!!

He's now 19 with 2 years no claim on his car so I looked again last night.

Found a couple but still nearly 3 grand..

Payments were nearly 300 a month!! A lot to make up before I even think about his wages!

How do employers employ youngsters to drive around in company vans!!??

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

aplan.co.uk 01993 841841 is the number I have on my phone ask for Steve , They can also offer a fully wfp kitted out van if yours is involved in a accident and is off the road . I work as sole trader so can't really comment on your own situation

My insurance is £270 including wife named and using for her business also

Got to look around or use gocompare

The problem you have is most big employers now can't even get cover for under 25's cheap enough to be commercially viable

My insurance is £270 including wife named and using for her business alsoGot to look around or use gocompare

The problem you have is most big employers now can't even get cover for under 25's cheap enough to be commercially viable

tell me about it I had 7 vans wrote off in one year when working out of dhl all done by under 25s

Cheers for the replies guys..

I've got it insured for myself through A plan so I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet or keep the boy as a passenger..

Annoying tho.

Just don't see how these companies that employ youngsters make it viable to let them drive..

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back