wagtail vs moerman??

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by tench0771, Aug 20, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

Advertisement
  2. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

now were h man and wagger when u need then the trad kings:rolleyes::D

3. Den

Den Forum Addict

The combinator works great the only squeegee I used that requires zero detailing tbh have only done a couple of insides and small conny's with them, the first conny was quite dirty so used a mop first but the second time maintence clean didn't need the mop, also in this hot weather if you mop window first the extra pad on squeegee helps to keep window wet. One important thing is to do the Paul pickering1 mod but leave the sleeve do not cut it as it works perfect without modding the sleeve.

4. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

can i ask is it poss to scrub the window first using the moerman pad buy changing the angle ?

5. Den

Den Forum Addict

It is possible, I.e. If you have a few Marks bird poo that sort of thing, but scrubbing is kind of defeating object if you want to scrub first then better off with a mop then squeegee, but saying that on maintence cleans they work great as a one pass I have used on my own inside and outside downstairs a couple times and super quick well for me lol

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

thats the thing im the other way i think its defeating the object moping the glass with a different mop then using a one pass but if u can mop the glass with the one pass on stubern areas then its still quicker if u no wat i mean as u can scrub scrub then just a quick change of the angle blade off :)

7. Den

Den Forum Addict

Yep if you have a stubborn Mark you have to scrub anyway mop or combinator for first cleans I think mop and squeegee is best as the end of mop as more scrubbing power than combinato, but maintenance cleans combinator best in my limited experience one pass no detailing.

8. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

I fancy one myself tench!

9. 1393jason

1393jason Active Member

I have been watching the vids on youtube. Not sure how my beginner technique/ small brain will handle it.

10. Den

Den Forum Addict

I much prefer the combinator and swivel handle to the bi component handle feels more comfortable to me.

Advertisement