Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would love to race you newbie wfp windies with me doing traditional

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Never understand the point in racing around comparing how quick you are to others or why people want to do it. One of the great things for me about being a self employed windie is you can go at your own pace when you want how you want and earn what you want. We are all getting paid to clean windows whether 30 years trad or brand new wfp. Couldn't care less what the guy over the roads doing. In fact round here most are pretty friendly and more likely to cross the road and say hi. But each to there own

Never understand the point in racing around comparing how quick you are to others or why people want to do it. One of the great things for me about being a self employed windie is you can go at your own pace when you want how you want and earn what you want. We are all getting paid to clean windows whether 30 years trad or brand new wfp. Couldn't care less what the guy over the roads doing. In fact round here most are pretty friendly and more likely to cross the road and say hi. But each to there own
I know the guy well and we both hate the work on that road so for us it was a bit of fun and to prove wfp isn't always the quickest we had a tenner on it as well .. it made that hated road go quicker

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I am bloody fast trad and wfp lol

For me trad is about having perfect techniques and being steady..as my mate polzn bladz says "slow down to speed up" no detailing is a lot quicker than rushing and then needing to get the microfibre out

Wfp i am just a badass

I know the guy well and we both hate the work on that road so for us it was a bit of fun and to prove wfp isn't always the quickest we had a tenner on it as well .. it made that hated road go quicker
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
If your including upstairs windows in that race, the guy on w.f.p must be slow. The time it takes to collapse and raise a pole is 3 times quicker than going up a ladder.

Wish it was me on the other side of the road, I would of had a nice cod and chips with your tenner /emoticons/wink.png

12-8 did he stop for lunch, 8houses in one street using wfp in 3hours is slow like Steve said you would of been paying for lunch

No comparison if your cleaning a standard house with windows that you need a ladder for, did the competition include you both cleaning the 'whole' window and not just the glass for the trad which then makes it fair. I work a pace that suits me and have been in a street before and done 3 houses 2 of which with conies, collected money quick chat and got in van as the trad guy was still messing about on the first one.

No comparison if your cleaning a standard house with windows that you need a ladder for, did the competition include you both cleaning the 'whole' window and not just the glass for the trad which then makes it fair. I work a pace that suits me and have been in a street before and done 3 houses 2 of which with conies, collected money quick chat and got in van as the trad guy was still messing about on the first one.
Hello trev, long time no see /emoticons/smile.png

Back