Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

sign writing,

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kevinc250

its been a while but i am finally getting round to getting the sign writing done on my van-now i'm a bit stuck on ideas and where/whom to contact,i normally use sign masta from stoke on trent but maybe some of you guys know better companies?

could i ask if you can post piccies of your vans for some ideas-prices would be a help too

thanks in advance

Check eBay for it,it was only 25 quid odd for my partners signage. They cut to measure too. Easy to put on

The thread is probably in advertising section I think,was recently anyway and all info re eBay seller who done it is on thread. With pics.

a0b71a6212c8a9800417625f0f93718b_thumb.jpg

I did a bit of ringing around locally and after a couple of emails with pictures they did a mock up for me and fitted it in a couple of hours for £180, I did a gutter and fascia clean nearby after dropping my ladders off at the job and earned £210 that same day. I was going the eBay route but my van now has professional results with 5 year replacement guarantee.

I know they are easy to apply if you do a bit of prep - I used to stick 6 foot aircraft decals on the underside of wings so am more than capable.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

i have just started up a second business doing vinyl stickers, car/van stickers, sublimation mugs, t-shirts. if anyone is interested in anything give me a shout i can't promise anything since i have just started up but wouldn't mind doing some small things for people at a cheaper rate than a proper business

I got mine off ebay for a Renault Trafic. £49 with revisions. Watched a youtube vid on how to stick it on.
I did ok but wont do it in a windy day next time. /emoticons/smile.png)
I agree with the windy day :oops:

This is clean and modern mate. Really like it. We have similar font tastes

Thanks this is exactly the look I was going for.

My sign writing was designed to be as simple as possible it's also done in matt vinyl as apposed to gloss(which most sign writing is in)which you probably can't tell in the picture

Latest Posts

Back