Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Cleaning Show

WCF

Help Support WCF:

xline

well the time as come yet again, yesturday was a right slog getting the stand ready for today, really looking forward to it now though, remember to come and say hello if your coming to the show.

for those that dont already know, we are giving away a 20 ft evolution pro plus carbon pole at the end of the show to the winner. you can enter via our website if you are not attending

www.xline-systems.co.uk

Great Pole lads, will be getting one soon, did come back a couple of times today but you were really busy
thanks, couldnt of hoped for better feedback, we was stacked out all day, need to get some rest tonight. think its going to be another couple of busy days

Glad you had a great show it is just a shame they don't have any southern shows as I would love to go to show and they with every bodys poles

thanks, couldnt of hoped for better feedback, we was stacked out all day, need to get some rest tonight. think its going to be another couple of busy days
obviously another good day couldn't get near to say hello you looked busier than pure freedom and the dingle guy but ionics where pushing like mad catch you next time keep up the good work lads

did any of you guys visit the show today? sorry if i was too busy to say hello,

remember if you havnt already entered our competition on our site the deadline is tomorrow. prize 20ft evolution pro water fed pole www.xline-systems.co.uk

obviously another good day couldn't get near to say hello you looked busier than pure freedom and the dingle guy but ionics where pushing like mad catch you next time keep up the good work lads
there is one in london 2015

The pure freedom guys might want to put some gt85 on there Phoenix poles they were grating nicely when you extended em some lovely scratches in the carbon too made me brodex pole feel better

Not done a cleaning show before done others like motorbike show was a expecting to buy some stuff off the stands but no products where for sale from the stands e.g unger ettore cleaning spot all just give you a catalog idea was to have day out and save on postage

Back