Wagtail

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by brad proctor, Mar 1, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. brad proctor

brad proctor Member

Anybody. Using Wagtail slimline flipper? Also as. Anybody used Wagtail. Combie Iwatched them. On utube and looks. Great but can you. Really wash. And wipe. At. Same time especially. If windows. Are really dirty. My mate got flipper and that. Saves. Time but combination would save even. More.

Advertisement
  2. Murphy

Murphy Active Member

I have a wagtail one pass which wash and blades all at once its ok for regular cleaned windows but no good for first cleans, takes some getting used to if you are gonna use it on residential customers

3. brad proctor

brad proctor Member

Thanks. Do. You. Think one. Of. The. Other. Wagtails. Are better? It. Looks. Good cos it saves. You using. Both. Squeege.And. Washer but combi is even. Quicker but can. You. Really wash. And. Clean in one. Go?do. You. Know. The difference. Between. The. Flipper. And whirlwind? There. Are so. Many. To choose. From.

4. brad proctor

brad proctor Member

thanks.is it. Not worth. Getting. One then?other ones. Look good but. Combie. Looks. Even. Quicker. Do you. Know. Difference. Between. Flipper. And whirlwind? So many to. Choose. From don't. Know. Which. Is best.

5. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Firstly can you stop using the 'FULSTOP' so much......the days of telegrams are old-hat :lol: .

Orbital Aluminium Flipper...the chanel is riveted to the handle, so if you want a different sizes, you'll have to buy each one as a complete item.

Whirlwind....the chanel slides into handle and a screw hold's it in position. You can purchase different size chanels and pad clips all seperately (make your MF pads) or use as a squeegy only (pad off) ......Both of these (Flipper/Whirlwind) work in the same way.

Both great on warm days when your solution is drying too quick on the window.....especialy for internal work.

As I mainly do work car showrooms/hotel/shops, I prefer using the 18"Wagtail Applicator and 22"Wagtail Squeegy (30" channel soon :) ) .

You can see the differences of Flipper and the Whirlwind here....
    http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/index.php?option=com_aceshop&route=product/category&path=75_44

Advertisement