Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

removing water marks when using pole and squeegee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jayjay80

I was wondering on shopfronts, if you don't use a ladder, and just use pole and squeegee, how you touch up the tops, water, soap marks etc

I was wondering on shopfronts, if you don't use a ladder, and just use pole and squeegee, how you touch up the tops, water, soap marks etc
just leave an inch gap when scrubbing then wagtail - never leaves soap/ water

Just like do a perfect job, lost couple customers due to winter coming, first year at it and have over 100 jobs, no complaints, just great compliment so and I want keep it that way, thanks you .

Just like do a perfect job, lost couple customers due to winter coming, first year at it and have over 100 jobs, no complaints, just great compliment so and I want keep it that way, thanks you .
Someone canceled you because winter is coming ???

Don't take them back on in spring

Is this normal sometimes folks, they said come back April, I just want gain more work, I,m canvassing my assignment off

Someone canceled you because winter is coming ???

Don't take them back on in spring

DITTO...:rofl:

usually the time is stretched out more in winter anyway because of the weather and shorter days...

hi

jayjay80 not too far away from sandbach.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Is this normal sometimes folks, they said come back April, I just want gain more work, I,m canvassing my assignment off
I'm guessing I have maybe 300 customers and not ONE of them says leave it all winter - But it's up to you if you need the work mate

Do you think 100 customers is good for first year, I, my looking around the 200 to 300 mark, how long to expect, I used to work for a guy for 10 years beforehand but all residential, I now have wfp too and gained loads of commercial too,just they ain't keen on wfp round my way

my tip -- try to think of several diffrent ways to canvass eg facebook, getting a local loudmouth to pass on the word. flyers left on the counter in the local chinky takeaway, gumtree etc once you have several lines in the water,check up on each and tweak them regularly so you keep work rolling in

Just been told winter can be hard to gain work round our way and I do use gumtree too, maybe I am expecting too fast too soon

winter it slows but not by much. another idea is to offer free window clean to someone who chatty is behind a shop counter - in return they must tell others about you every week .

YEP....i STILL DO THREE BEDS FOR A FIVER....:rofl:

PROBS going up in the spring....one would hope...:rolleyes:

dont forget jayjay the round you have....

you can sell so.....you already have some money back...

yep it takes time....and yep sometimes hard to get the prices...

but as I say...just keep swimming...just keep swimming...:rofl:

I mean I have all good work, just need more, invested a lot of money into it, just want it too payback eventually
Where are you based ? Maybe don't bother in those estates . go for big detached properties . And change your icon it's scaring me !

Back