Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recommended Poles?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Something with a deep reach gooseneck for the set back window.

If you buy carbon mix pole you might get a good bend with it if your brush heavy.

Do you have a picture of the window?

Brodex do the 36ft aluminium for around £120ish..
wouldnt that be heavy, but it all depends on how much use he will get out of it, ok for a few times a month, but every day would be a killer

^My brodex really struggles to fit in my Kangoo. I have the 32ft and it's not comfortable at all, it's ok as I use it once a week max but everyday I'd give up.

TBH if you are using a pole everyday you should buy the best.

At 400 notes the extreme is a bargain imho.

Thats like less than a weeks work, something like 2 or 3 days. Or half a smurf day.

90% of our work can be done with a 18ft extreme.

Then when needed we can add extreme extensions.

People scream i earn £200 a day, £50 an hour, £300 a day, £30 an hour. Blah Blah Blah.

Yet they drive an un sign written van, with a pole that weighs more than sack of spuds and a brush that looks like its cleaned the P&O ferry fifty times and has about 100 bristles left on it.

I cannot understand why people dont invest in equipment if they earn all this "big money"

Damo has a good point, one I'm realising. I'm kitting myself out with new equipment, and now only the best, as it lasts and you get more than your moneys worth out of it.

Back