Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

justme27

Started wfp pole today after 10 years as a trad did any of use feel that you wanted to squeegee the the water of after lol everyone seems happy enough which I suppose is the main thing only doing upstairs at the moment just to break the customers in gently and myself

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I did the same last year. Some of them are still unsure now but still can't find a fault with it lol.

People are weird with change. It's a brilliant method and I wish I'd done it years ago! It's getting me loads more work as well. Don't miss squeegeeing or ******* about finding holes to stick a ladder in what so ever!

Started wfp pole today after 10 years as a trad did any of use feel that you wanted to squeegee the the water of after lol everyone seems happy enough which I suppose is the main thing only doing upstairs at the moment just to break the customers in gently and myself
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I did, it seems a bit counter intuitive but it passes after a day or 2

Back