Want to Improve Your Window Cleaning Buisness

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Door2DoorPro, Jul 31, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Door2DoorPro

Door2DoorPro Guest

I wondered if you have ever considered a canvassing team to build up your round with reliable long term customers.

Door2DoorPro.co.uk

Please take a look at the website and take into consideration, im sure you are aware Door to door canvassing is the best way of building any business, we offer very compe***ive rates with guaranteed results or you pay nothing.

Rates can differ depending on the amount of customers you require, generally the more you need the cheaper it becomes but this is dependent on the area you cover.

We also promote all other services like conservatory valets, gutter cleaning, fascias, soffits, any UPVC cleaning to every single customer we call upon. This is not the service you get from your average canvasser, it is far superior.

Advertisement
  2. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

i cant get the website to work could you give me a ring on 07799641096

Advertisement