Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who tried 'Vision' and is still using it?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I would like to understand more actualy how it works to allow just enough of the mix to run through as just looks like a plastic canister to me
Google "Venturi Injector" how it works....check the attached .gif . "The Injector" is an all in one Venturi and container tank. Very tidy. Originally designed for fertiliser additives when irrigating...View attachment 4423

u fill the canaster with 2 leters of pure then add ur mix the more mix u add the stronger to dose if ur using it for gutters then u can fill neet 2 l then u will ave a super strong mix i only add 3 mill of vision to the canaster an 2 leter of 000 for glass cleaning

That one you have It's called Add-It fertilizer injector

u fill the canaster with 2 leters of pure then add ur mix the more mix u add the stronger to dose if ur using it for gutters then u can fill neet 2 l then u will ave a super strong mix i only add 3 mill of vision to the canaster an 2 leter of 000 for glass cleaning

Might still get one but to be honest I'm still looking aroud at the mo for an injector that I can adjust the ratio as 200:1 if fine with the likes of vision but is not really ideal for my needs.

I've just bought one. I'm all for new tax-deductible toys (except overpriced aluminium roll-your-own brushes)

I like the idea of adding ubik or similar for fascias and being able to bypass it when I'm done.

Sorry to disappoint @DanielT but Ubik at 200:1 will be too weak at that ratio as I found it works best on facsias etc between 5 - 10:1. That's one reason why I said I'm still looking about as want a chem injector that I can set the ratio myself for what chems and mix I want to use.

£75 for that they must be having a laugh surely :eek:

I've just bought one. I'm all for new tax-deductible toys (except overpriced aluminium roll-your-own brushes)
I like the idea of adding ubik or similar for fascias and being able to bypass it when I'm done.

Sorry to disappoint @DanielT but Ubik at 200:1 will be too weak at that ratio as I found it works best on facsias etc between 5 - 10:1. That's one reason why I said I'm still looking about as want a chem injector that I can set the ratio myself for what chems and mix I want to use.
Annoying that I didn't work that out myself!

Not in US though. I'd looked and by the time you added shipping and import tax/fees it came to about £75

75 customers are going to have a £1 increase next week!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
:) I'm always pragmatic when it comes to new kit. Is it going to help me do a job quicker, better, more efficiently? I purchased my first Wagtail (blindly) in 2012 and once I learned how to fly it, knocked nearly 2 hours off a 6 hour fortnightly contract. The liquidator channels + Wagtail have saved me about another 20-30 minutes on the same contract. I purchased Vision off Maurice in Oz and even trad I find it superb particularly on internal. I also bought an injector and although have yet to set it up properly for my workflow, know that it's going to help me with a bunch of hydrophobic glass that drives me insane on a monthly basis. The cost of all purchases are tax deductible and are amortised over time because of time saved, new skills learned and extra contracts being able to be added without undue physical stress or the need to hire extra staff....BUT most importantly, what would life be like without new toys... :)

Indeed I like new toys too but after saying that they have to suite my particular needs or I simply will not use them. After saying that you've not seen my garage which is full of **** that I don't use but at the time I thought was a good idea as you do./emoticons/biggrin.png

Back