Wanted To Share This..my Fill Methods.

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Goldoak, Dec 8, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Goldoak

Goldoak Active Member

My tap tds is 43 / 44.ppm..very soft..thankfully. .judging what I've read on forums. .
    I have a spent di bottle in the hose line running the garden path thtat dropes it to around 40ppm.then in enters my van. Goes through the pre particle filter and on to the 2x 40/40 ro membranes I can measure the ppm as it comes out of the ro membranes and for sure its on 000. It then goes in the the di bottle.11 lt before dropping inside the tanks...my water has been on 000 for over 18 months and I use 750 lts a day.
    Iv bn told in the past that this setup will keep 000 for an outstanding 4 years...I'll wait and see..to help get even better results. My system can flush and fill at the same time giving even more time at 000..

I would recommend this to everyone as it aint cost a penny to run yet...

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

My ppm is about the same.. I only use 11lt di, which I got approx 5 months out of it before having to change the resin.. I now use approx 1000 lts a week now so I expect to change around 3/4 months ish

3. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

i thought of doing this, ie the membranes as i am di only, can you put a pick up please

4. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

5. Goldoak

Goldoak Active Member

Yes il do pic or video toomr..as im watching x factor now lol...jarmain to win

6. Goldoak

Goldoak Active Member

U could put a particle filter yes mate. .y u want 3 though

7. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

i dont know, i thought i would need 3 to reduce the water, sick of all the resin i am going through

in a catch 22, i can get my water for free but cant put a ro there, can put a ro in my house, but water cost a fortune down here

8. Goldoak

Goldoak Active Member

Put a di bottle in ur hose line in garden and a carbon filter before ur tank and other di bottle in ur van..u can them from any fish or garden centre. .wyvale or something. .

9. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

get the carbon filter from a garden centre?

10. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

ebay for one of those or any shop that sells equipment for growing marijuana lol

Advertisement