Warm Water

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Belfastcleaning, Nov 5, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Is it possible to fill the tank up with water from the kitchen hot tap? Would hot water effect the resin or anything?

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

As far as I know you can do this and it doesn't effect the resin, but not 100% on that tho.

3. Squeak and Bubbles

You can fill up with hot tap water, and without any issues with your resin!

I have just this last week: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUBMERSIBLE-AQUARIUM-ECO-HEATER-25W-50W-100W-150W-200W-300W-FISH-TANK-THERMOSTAT-/180863877344?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&var=&hash=item2a1c53c0e0 Someone else recommended it. Purchased this too: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THERMOGUARD-PLUG-IN-DIGITAL-THERMOSTAT-FOR-TUBE-TUBULAR-HEATERS-/170811290657?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item27c5257421 I also purchased an inverter from Ebay, but the guy on Ebay is messing around so having to purchase another one.

Going to connect it to a leisure battery... come the following morning, hey presto warm water!

4. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

yes and no, i use hot and my resin tds is all over the place, as the hot water does something to the electrodes,

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

just a heads up, i have heard that those can cost a bit to run, but not 100% sure,

6. Squeak and Bubbles

Not sue, going to give it a go... even if the water get's warm, and heats up for only 6hrs through the night, it will keep the inside the van above freezing so no freezing of my equipment, along with warm water Hopefully kill two birds with one stone :)

Just use a strong leisure battery.. will keep you guys informed once my inverter comes.

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

anything is worth giving it ago to stop the frost! its costs to much to start having to repalce things that got damaged due to it!

8. Squeak and Bubbles

That's true. Over the past two winters, I have had to change pumps, Di vessels, and other bits, even whilst all my system is covered up. It can reach -8 and less throughout the winter here (I live out in the countryside almost).

9. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Can you let me know about the mate as I was looking at them last week

10. Squeak and Bubbles

Yes sure, I will do. Just the idiot on ebay messing me around with the inverter. Purchased the inverter on the 24th October... having to purchase another one from another source on ebay.

Advertisement