Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Checkatrader, what do you think?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matthew Phillips

I was told by a lady last week that she gets a lot of work from checkatrader (she does general household cleaning)

But at £11 a week, it is expensive. Do you have it or did have it? What do you think about it? I'm not sure I want to spend £40 a month on it.

Thanks for any feedback guys.

Matt

Never tried it but remember your getting a customer who actively sort you out so in theory it should be a good one. So it's £40 / month if you get two semi's first month let's say they bring in £25 a month so now it's only costing you £15 / month if you only get one a month in less than four months you've covered the cost.

so as long as you keep them your into profit. But like I said I've never tried it so know idea of response. For it to work I think you need to be the only windy in your area. But then again I might be talking rubbish.

I contacted them las year and they said it be more beneficial if I pushed my gutter cleaning etc as its higher priced work but didn't go for it as to much money on one thing

Rip off merchants I.m.o. If you want to put a good comment about a service, straight on, no probs. When it comes to a negative comment, it can take up to three weeks and they make it as difficult as possible.

Kelvin McKenzie in the sun newspaper is trying to get this practice stopped.

I know this is true from personal experience. I complained about the shoddy workmanship when I had my soffits and fascias done. Checkatrade were as helpful as a turd in a swimming pool

Latest Posts

Back