Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Broken gardiner clamp on pole only 2 month old

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Are the clamps easy to repair or replace ? The plastic casing on one of thm has come away so slides up and down and turns when I use pole

Are the clamps easy to repair or replace ? The plastic casing on one of thm has come away so slides up and down and turns when I use pole
Hi Shaun

Sorry that you have had this issue. They are easy to repair/replace, but as the pole is so new we can do this for you. Please ring the office on 01726 66400 and the office can either arrange to send you a repair kit and instructions or alternatively we can collect the pole from you and fix it for you.

I had same problem today on a SLX I have had it 6 weeks but been away for 2 so only been using it a month. Also the screws that hold the brush on keep coming loose (I have attached a Gardiners sSwear word!er which I think means I need longer screws) so I rang Gardiners today and they are sending me out the glue and screws. Good service /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back