Was Due A Custy Like This.

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by JDMW, May 7, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDMW

JDMW Guru

im well angry at the min so ill try to keep this clean.
    went to a custy today and done her windows, they dried perfect, i checked them before i left and they were great. i gets a text saying no thank you, im cancelling. i sent what you on about i cleaned your windows. she said you aint been since march, i said i came april 9th coz the kids were off school and i had my girl with me and YOU paid me at the door as normal. she said you aint been since march and i need a regular reliable cleaner not some cowboy who comes when the sun shines. im always strict and i always give my customers time slots so they can be in etc. then after i told her id done it them months she said im not happy with the backs there dirsy still and theres rain water marks on the glass. i said shall i educate you. rain water doesnt leave marks on the glass only tap water does that. then she replied with dont get all smart and cocky with me. so i just left it. then i get a message from her new bloke. ( army guy who thinks hes owed something with a chip on his shoulder type ) he said if you come round now mate we can sort it face to face man to boy. i was soooo tempted to go round there but i dont wanna get arrested for assult. so i sat bk and said look you owe me £20 for todays work which was spotless when i left as the sun shines and dried the glass fast in this weather. if not ill pass it onto my solicitor. then i got YOU AINT GOT A CONTRACT, PROVE WE LET YOU CLEAN OUR WINDOWS. i sent bk your clever, i think you need eliminating from the gene pool you fool you just admitted it in a text. he sends bk i admitted nothing so come round here i want words with you. ive only ever had 2 complaints in 2 years. if they didnt wanna pay just say i cant afford it but to do that really got my goat up!! im going to go put a red letter in her box in 2 weeks and if i get nothing i will forget the cash and just do things my way. cooking oil needs changing in my fryer i think !!

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Oh dear me...

3. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

nothing you can do, just leave and then dirty up there in windows when you know they aint in, you go near them and i guarantee, the police will be called, after you threated them

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I think maybe you could have handled it a wee bit better than you did instead of getting angry with both ppl.

What are you like...very funny though :Image13:

5. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I got one today, I cleaned her last month and went today and cleaned them. she called and said she was not happy and meant to call last month but forgot and that there was still dirt on the windows (which is ********) I washed them and rinsed them exactly the same as I do all the other 300 customers. I could not bother even arguing I just said oh well have a nice day.

6. JDMW

JDMW Guru

why are her fronts ok then and her backs were dirty and spotted?? same water same way i cleaned. she was trying to pull a fast one. never had one complaint bout spots and dust. there words were i had no contract so they can cancel and not pay me and i cant do nothing bout it. i need to take this as a lesson learnt and find a way to stop ppl not paying and make them by law. but ppl hate contracts or terms of service.

update: i take pride in my work and always do an A1 job. they were prefect when i left her house. i even take pics now and again and post on facebook.

7. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

you can try and take them to court, but you need her full name, full address, date of birth and house phone number, but would cost your more than it is worth

8. JDMW

JDMW Guru

i have that info lmao, even have the texts saying all the stuff. ill just try the red letter that looks important, get a mate to do it for me at her work. saying if its not paid she will be black listed. i have terms and cond on my invoices so ppl dont forget to pay. i charge £3 each week there payments late or over due. let her top it up i dont mind. all new customers get it and read it. its to keep ppl trained to pay me and since i did this they pay the same day but theres alllllways one

9. nwcs

nwcs Forum Addict

i would just see it as a lession learned.

tell all other window cleaners in the street she dont pay so stay well clear.....

u dont want them slagging u off to there friends neighours and on your fb wall......

in time u could get the windows egged lol

10. JDMW

JDMW Guru

nwcs i like that last bit haha. to many nosey ppl on her street, good job i have a car aswell :D lol ill let it die down for now but seriously if i was the type theres so much stuff in her garden laying about. i mean ffs there was a karcher pressure washer sat in the corner in all weathers, its a joke. there was a gererator in her shed in full view and her gates never locked. i mean its east pickings for tealeafs at night time.

Advertisement
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.