Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My new offer am going to do

Yes offering them £5 per regular job they get me.. If someone sitting on their backside all day who can't get work will maybe think, hey, I can get £5 each person I get, they will start asking everyone they know! Hopefully

It will be cheaper than doing free cleans, cheaper than paying a canvasser and could potentially earn someone a living?

Yeah this is what I'm going to do £5 each referral.. Will even give them a £20 bonus if they bring me 10 regular jobs!

Ive had a few people get me 4-5 jobs I'm happy there happy and I'm not cleaning for free /emoticons/smile.png and it works a treat, every time I've said it to somebody they go out if there way to ask family and friends with a free clean I don't think they are to botherd MONEY TALKS lol

I even have a lad come with me while I do cleans, I clean he knocks the area he loves it getting a few extra quid and being out and about.

Paul im going to do what your doing if my free referral scheme doesnt take off /emoticons/biggrin.png

But hopefully it will take off.

Back