Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help required please urgently

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pepsi

Hi,

I have a Facelift Phoenix system and changed the filters and DI resin on Sunday and the TDS reading after the change was 001ppm which is OK to use. I have done a few cleans over the last couple of days. I also carried out a flush and a refill and now the TDS reading is showing 006ppm. As this was my first filter and resin change I only put in half of a 25 litre DI vessel worth of resin. Should I have filled it all the way up with resin. Any ideas please?

You should fill the vessel up to the neck, did you wash the bottle out with pure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told by GAPS water you should leave a hand depth from top ( if that makes sense ) so it allows flow or Summat

Thanks Neil. I didnt fill it up to the neck and was told by Window Cleaning Warehouse to wash it with tap water. How would I wash it with pure water if I was emptying it though? Would I decant it into another container first and then reuse it to wash the bottle out?

i wash mine with tap water then fill it most way up put in the funnel thing again fill some more then top up with water till the brim so all air is out

I all ways wash mine out with pure from my holding tank then say for instance you have a 11 ltr di vessel fill it with 9 or 10 ltrs of resin then top it up with pure or you will struggle to get the riser back in with no water in it connect it back up and start producing.

Back