washing machine tip

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by norm, Nov 4, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. norm

norm Grand Master

washing machine kept tripping my electric when i switched it on heard that it could be heating element.
    so wile the mrs was checking out new machines :rolleyes: i got on to fle-bay and ordered a new heating element and sensor total cost £28 ish and getting a fully qualified operator (me) :eek: and a vid off the net got it sorted and machine is working like a good one :clap:

Advertisement
  2. SkulBlaker

SkulBlaker Well-Known Member

Mine did the same mate, we had a washer dryer and the heating element went on it, I would say that it may not last long though, the one I got only kept it going for another 6 months, usually you find that if one part goes the rest follow suit.

3. TolishAPurd

Washing machines... last longer with Norman.:D

4. Danfire

Danfire Well-Known Member

We used to go through washing machines every couple of years, brushes would always go just outside of warranty. Bought a Miele thirteen years ago and never spent a penny on repairs and still going strong.

5. norm

norm Grand Master

6 months sounds great here comes summer:thumbsup:

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

my Bosch takes a real hammering had it 5yrs , 30 scrim a night

Advertisement