Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would you charge ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

for the outsides on a 3 month clean View attachment 3085

i tell you why im asking,i was asked to give my quote but they came back at me that theyre staying with the current cleaners who are a lot lower price and dont want to embarrass me by asking can i match it.

So what they really wanted was someone to do it cheaper than the other guy.

Instead of wasting your time how come you did not find that out first of all by asking simple direct questions.

Smurf i don't ask how much the other guy charges

I price it how i want with no outside influences

im not sure why i was asked. all the windows are divided and i actually thought id underpriced it a tad ,felt a little bit sick in case i got it!

what was weird was when i drove up to the place and found the electric gates shut,a fellow in a big jeep suddenly drove out of a back entrance,stopped and told me to go away as nobody was home ,come back monday he said forcefully. but i didnt go, i rang the house and the lady who had invited me to quote let me in and was nice as pie .

cmon lads what would ur price be? 3 sides much the same as the one in the photo and 1 side less glass

I could only say that if it was me I would want £200 minimum, but knowing the way people like that operate I probably wouldn't get it, but I would rather do smaller houses anyway.

I'm guessing there are a lot more glass around the back and sides If that was offered to me as a quote in my neck of the woods I would quote £200 wfp ...

Wife really enjoyed the 5 day's away with me and is recovering well from the operation. Fingers crossed the hospital will give us good news tomorrow about the tumour that was removed from her neck. Thanks for asking:thumbsup:

How was your weekend away anyway mate??mrs ok?

i had in mind 230 but for whatever reason i blurted out "180" and immediately regretted it. she had flattered me while i was there, loved my thomas the tank engine voice,ooh its nice ,can you learn a few lines to say to my children etc and ol sucker here fell for it/ well fell 50 quid didnt i .

i now bleve they hoped id be a proper mug and quote a lot less than i did .

i had in mind 230 but for whatever reason i blurted out "180" and immediately regretted it. she had flattered me while i was there, loved my thomas the tank engine voice,ooh its nice ,can you learn a few lines to say to my children etc and ol sucker here fell for it/ well fell 50 quid didnt i .i now bleve they hoped id be a proper mug and quote a lot less than i did .
Considering you're working with a crew boar, you might still be ok on that price. Sometimes I find its worth just going for it, and if you are back in 3 months the clean won't be nearly as hard as the first-could end up being a good earner and it will save a load of petrol too. Btw, what are you planning to do about those top windows?

Edit, just remembered you didn't get it. But I have a hunch you might still get a call for it anyway.

the top windows was goin to send somebod up inside to reach out. the lady of the house was fine about that. as we stood chatting i thought the windows looked clean already

my workers later told me iv never sounded like thomas which was a bit of a downer , better to be honest tho before i learnt a few lines only to be told im sh/t by the posh kids

Back